Summer Financial Aid

Summer funding is limited to Federal Loans, private loans, and Federal Pell Grants for those who qualify. There is no institutional gift money at the undergraduate level in the summer except under very extraordinary circumstances. Students who enroll in the regular summer session and who will enroll in the Fall semester may receive  Federal Loans for the summer session. Students who are graduating in August may apply for private loans. Students graduating in August and who are enrolled in both the three-week May Term and the regular summer session may apply for Federal loans.

Students should apply for assistance for the full 2019-20 academic year by March 1, 2019 through the Office of Financial Aid. 368-4530

Billing and Payment

The Student Financial Services Office (368-2226; Yost Hall, Room 145) bills registered students via their Case email accounts. Visiting students should activate their email accounts in order to receive their bills. Students do not have to pay at the time of registration. Bills are emailed in mid-May, mid-June, and early July. Late fees for non-payment are imposed in mid-July. Please see the Student Financial Services Office website for exact billing and due dates.


Visiting students who have registered for the May Term or any of the summer sessions and wish to cancel their enrollment, must contact Dean Claudia C. Anderson in the Office of Undergraduate Studies, Sears Bldg., Rm. 447.

CWRU students who wish to cancel their enrollment should contact their respective dean in the Office of Undergraduate Studies.  Find your dean.