A student who has earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher and wishes to enroll in summer courses for personal enrichment, as opposed to advanced studies in a degree program, needs to apply through the School of Graduate Studies and register as a “Non-Degree Student.” The School of Graduate Studies is located in Tomlinson Hall, 2nd floor. The telephone number is (216) 368-4390.

Non-degree students who have earned a graduate degree may enroll in undergraduate courses (numbered 399 or below). Summer tuition for undergraduate courses is half regular tuition for all students. Summer tuition for graduate classes is full price.

Please follow the link to Information for Non-Degree Seeking Students.

School of Graduate Studies
Case Western Reserve University
Tomlinson Hall, Room 203
(216) 368-4390

Contact gradstudies@case.edu