Currently Enrolled CWRU Students

Students who are currently enrolled at CWRU register for summer in the same way that they do for other academic semesters. See Registration Procedures and Summer Registration and Withdrawal Deadlines.

Registration Procedures for Summer Visiting Students

  • Undergraduate visiting students: see Visiting Students for instructions and application or contact the Office of Undergraduate Studies at
  • Graduate visiting students: see Information for Non-Degree Seeking Students or go to the Office of Graduate Studies at Other graduate/professional school visiting students: contact the individual school’s registrar’s office.
  • Finalize your course selections and then either:
    • Login to SIS to register for your selected courses; (See Enrolling in Classes for detailed instructions.) -or-
    • Fill out your course selection form and have the appropriate dean’s office release your advising hold. Bring your course selection materials to the Registrar’s Office in Sears Building, Room 220. Even if you register in person, you may not register before the date on which you would be able to in SIS. (See When Can I Register?)
  • Once you have completed your registration, either on-line or in person, examine the final printout of your schedule carefully. It is your responsibility to check this for accuracy and to immediately initiate and complete any necessary changes.

Withdrawing From a Course

If you have registered for the May Term or any of the summer sessions and​ wish to cancel your enrollment, you must contact Undergraduate Advising Support (  A refund of 100% will apply only to students who cancel enrollment on (or before) the first day of the classes. Refund amounts will be reduced beyond that date.


Please contact University Housing at for information about Summer 2024 housing.


Inquiries regarding the purchase of parking permits should be directed to the Parking Office at 216.368.2273 or